| page 2 of 20; games 26-50 of 494
|26. M Michna vs V Exler
|| ||1-0||24||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|27. A Kopinits vs Kachiani-Gersinska
|| ||½-½||61||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||B13 Caro-Kann, Exchange|
|28. Andjelija Stojanovic vs M R Stojanovic
|| ||1-0||51||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||A06 Reti Opening|
|29. A Milovic vs N Bojkovic
|| ||0-1||25||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||B43 Sicilian, Kan, 5.Nc3|
|30. A Maric vs J Rapport
|| ||½-½||35||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||D79 Neo-Grunfeld, 6.O-O, Main line|
|31. B Khotenashvili vs S Pertlova
|| ||1-0||31||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||B23 Sicilian, Closed|
|32. E Kulovana vs S Khukhashvili
|| ||0-1||52||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||B51 Sicilian, Canal-Sokolsky (Rossolimo) Attack|
|33. L Javakhishvili vs K Nemcova
|| ||1-0||41||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||E92 King's Indian|
|34. J Jackova vs N Dzagnidze
|| ||1-0||51||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||B47 Sicilian, Taimanov (Bastrikov) Variation|
|35. P Llaneza-Vega vs V Gunina
|| ||0-1||31||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||B18 Caro-Kann, Classical|
|36. N Kosintseva vs N Pares Vives
|| ||1-0||65||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||B04 Alekhine's Defense, Modern|
|37. S Vega Gutierrez vs T Kosintseva
|| ||½-½||44||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||C78 Ruy Lopez|
|38. Kosteniuk vs M Calzetta
||1-0||30||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||C50 Giuoco Piano|
|39. S Misovic vs I Chelushkina
|| ||0-1||40||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||A43 Old Benoni|
|40. V Golubenko vs M Socko
|| ||0-1||90||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||A70 Benoni, Classical with 7.Nf3|
|41. I Rajlich vs M Medic
|| ||1-0||21||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||A90 Dutch|
|42. E Paehtz vs E Moser
||1-0||21||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||B30 Sicilian|
|43. M Leconte vs K Isgandarova
|| ||1-0||52||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||C11 French|
|44. T Mamedjarova vs P Guichard
||1-0||35||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||B22 Sicilian, Alapin|
|45. S Collas vs N Kazimova
|| ||1-0||30||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||E15 Queen's Indian|
|46. Z Mamedjarova vs M Sebag
|| ||1-0||43||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||D11 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|47. E Ambrosi vs N Aginian
|| ||½-½||38||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||C11 French|
|48. L Galojan vs M Brunello
|| ||½-½||39||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||D68 Queen's Gambit Declined, Orthodox Defense, Classical|
|49. E Danielian vs E Sedina
|| ||½-½||34||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||D12 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|50. O Zimina vs L Mkrtchian
|| ||0-1||24||2009||European Team Championship (Women)||C04 French, Tarrasch, Guimard Main line|
| page 2 of 20; games 26-50 of 494
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC