Number of games in database: 372
Years covered: 2008 to 2020
Last FIDE rating: 2653 (2606 rapid, 2562 blitz)
Overall record: +116 -64 =98 (59.4%)*
* Overall winning percentage = (wins+draws/2) / total games in the database.
94 exhibition games, blitz/rapid, odds games, etc. are excluded from this statistic.
NOTABLE GAMES: [what is this?]
D Paravyan vs S Golubov, 2018 1-0
R Tleptsok vs D Paravyan, 2012 0-1
D Paravyan vs L Krysa, 2020 1-0
S Khanin vs D Paravyan, 2016 0-1
D Paravyan vs M Antipov, 2020 1-0
H Melkumyan vs D Paravyan, 2019 1/2-1/2
D Paravyan vs Le Quang Liem, 2019 1/2-1/2
P Michalik vs D Paravyan, 2019 0-1
E Najer vs D Paravyan, 2018 0-1
Tomashevsky vs D Paravyan, 2018 1/2-1/2
NOTABLE TOURNAMENTS: [what is this?]
Gibraltar Masters (2020)
Chigorin Memorial (2017)
Isle of Man Grand Swiss (2019)
Aeroflot Open (2020)
Aeroflot Open (2018)
European Club Cup (2018)
Chigorin Memorial (2016)
Chigorin Memorial (2018)
Russian Championship Higher League (2018)
Aeroflot Open (2019)
Chigorin Memorial (2013)
European Championship (2019)
European Individual Chess Championship (2018)
European Club Cup (2019)
Aeroflot Open (2017)
🏆 Aeroflot Open
D Paravyan vs M Petrosyan (Feb-27-20) 1/2-1/2
S Sjugirov vs D Paravyan (Feb-26-20) 1/2-1/2
D Paravyan vs S Vaibhav (Feb-25-20) 1-0
Subramaniyam H Bharath vs D Paravyan (Feb-24-20) 1/2-1/2
D Paravyan vs M Yilmaz (Feb-23-20) 1/2-1/2
Search Sacrifice Explorer for David Paravyan
Search Google for David Paravyan
FIDE player card for David Paravyan
Last updated: 2018-03-01 11:31:52
| page 1 of 15; games 1-25 of 372
| page 1 of 15; games 1-25 of 372
|Feb-12-13|| ||wordfunph: GM Bareev predicted David Paravyan to become a grandmaster.|
|Mar-10-16|| ||BIDMONFA: David Paravyan|
|Sep-09-18|| ||wordfunph: kudos to GM Bareev, Paravyan achieved a GM status.|
|Sep-17-18|| ||newzild: Paravan has just played his immortal game:
David Paravyan vs Saveliy Golubov
Korchnoi Memorial (2018), Round 6
Petrov's Defense (C42)
1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nf6 3. Nxe5 d6 4. Nf3 Nxe4 5. d4 d5 6. Bd3 Bd6 7. O-O O-O 8. c4 c6 9. Qb3 dxc4 10. Bxc4 Nd7 11. Re1 Ndf6 12. Nbd2 Nxd2 13. Bxd2 Qb6 14. Qd3 Qxb2 15. Rab1 Qa3 16. Qc2 Nd5 17. Rb3 Qa4 18. Bxd5 cxd5 19. Ng5 g6 20. Nxh7 Bf5 21. Nf6+ Kg7 22. Bh6+ Kxf6 23. g4 Bf4 24. Qc7 Bxh6 25. Qe5+ Kg5 26. h4+ Kxh4 27. Rh3+ Kg5 28. Qe7+
|Jan-06-19|| ||qqdos: <chessgames> Why is the above "Immortal" game not included in this database? Among other widespread praise, it has been voted best game of Chess Informant 137.
And BTW is it not time to bring the Find Similar Games feature upto date/scratch.|
|Feb-19-19|| ||wordfunph: <BIDMONFA: David Paravyan
|Jan-30-20|| ||PaperBridge: Dude just won Gibraltar.|
|Feb-01-20|| ||wordfunph: oh ohhhhh... 2020 Gibraltar Champ!!|
Spot an error? Please
suggest your correction
and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: Create an account today
to post replies and access other powerful features which are available only to registered users.
Becoming a member is free, anonymous, and takes less than 1 minute! If you already have a username,
then simply login login under your username now to join the discussion.
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, or profane language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate, or gibberish posts.
- No vitriolic or systematic personal attacks against other members.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No cyberstalking or malicious posting of negative or private information (doxing/doxxing) of members.
- No trolling.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by moderators, create a false impression of consensus or support, or stage conversations, is prohibited.
Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Please keep all discussion on-topic.
This forum is for this specific player only. To discuss chess or this site in general,
visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members
do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors.
All moderator actions taken are ultimately at the sole discretion of the administration.
Copyright 2001-2021, Chessgames Services LLC