| page 1 of 4; games 1-25 of 91
|1. Carlsen vs Lagno
||½-½||75||2004||Corus Group C||B09 Pirc, Austrian Attack|
|2. M Gagunashvili vs J Werle
|| ||1-0||44||2004||Corus Group C||B67 Sicilian, Richter-Rauzer Attack, 7...a6 Defense, 8...Bd7|
|3. Bosboom-Lanchava vs M Etmans
|| ||1-0||42||2004||Corus Group C||E11 Bogo-Indian Defense|
|4. V S Popov vs T Barendse
|| ||1-0||39||2004||Corus Group C||E32 Nimzo-Indian, Classical|
|5. M Pavlovic vs S Ernst
|| ||0-1||51||2004||Corus Group C||C80 Ruy Lopez, Open|
|6. Zhaoqin Peng vs J Smeets
|| ||0-1||35||2004||Corus Group C||D10 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|7. R Janssen vs Pavasovic
|| ||½-½||65||2004||Corus Group C||D21 Queen's Gambit Accepted|
|8. M Etmans vs R Janssen
||0-1||46||2004||Corus Group C||C77 Ruy Lopez|
|9. Pavasovic vs M Gagunashvili
|| ||0-1||35||2004||Corus Group C||B07 Pirc|
|10. J Smeets vs M Pavlovic
|| ||½-½||30||2004||Corus Group C||B33 Sicilian|
|11. S Ernst vs V S Popov
|| ||1-0||38||2004||Corus Group C||D30 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|12. T Barendse vs Bosboom-Lanchava
||0-1||47||2004||Corus Group C||B06 Robatsch|
|13. Lagno vs J Werle
|| ||0-1||57||2004||Corus Group C||B67 Sicilian, Richter-Rauzer Attack, 7...a6 Defense, 8...Bd7|
|14. Carlsen vs Zhaoqin Peng
||1-0||44||2004||Corus Group C||C02 French, Advance|
|15. Bosboom-Lanchava vs S Ernst
|| ||0-1||26||2004||Corus Group C||A61 Benoni|
|16. J Werle vs Pavasovic
|| ||½-½||85||2004||Corus Group C||A42 Modern Defense, Averbakh System|
|17. M Gagunashvili vs M Etmans
||1-0||39||2004||Corus Group C||E51 Nimzo-Indian, 4.e3|
|18. R Janssen vs T Barendse
|| ||1-0||32||2004||Corus Group C||E15 Queen's Indian|
|19. V S Popov vs J Smeets
||½-½||34||2004||Corus Group C||B10 Caro-Kann|
|20. Zhaoqin Peng vs Lagno
|| ||1-0||100||2004||Corus Group C||E17 Queen's Indian|
|21. M Pavlovic vs Carlsen
||0-1||33||2004||Corus Group C||B31 Sicilian, Rossolimo Variation|
|22. Zhaoqin Peng vs M Pavlovic
|| ||0-1||28||2004||Corus Group C||D91 Grunfeld, 5.Bg5|
|23. J Smeets vs Bosboom-Lanchava
|| ||0-1||42||2004||Corus Group C||B76 Sicilian, Dragon, Yugoslav Attack|
|24. S Ernst vs R Janssen
|| ||1-0||34||2004||Corus Group C||B08 Pirc, Classical|
|25. T Barendse vs M Gagunashvili
|| ||0-1||38||2004||Corus Group C||C85 Ruy Lopez, Exchange Variation Doubly Deferred (DERLD)|
| page 1 of 4; games 1-25 of 91
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any gratuitous name-calling
of any members—including Admin and Owners—or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC