Number of games in database: 112
Years covered: 1992 to 2010
Last FIDE rating: 2572
Highest rating achieved in database: 2573
+25 -22 =65 (51.3 %)*
* Overall winning percentage = (wins+draws/2) / total games in the database.
NOTABLE GAMES: [ what is this?] S Dyachkov vs I Nepomniachtchi, 2009 1/2-1/2
NOTABLE TOURNAMENTS: [ what is this?] Russian Team Championship: Higher League (2009)
Aeroflot Open (2009)
6th Aeroflot Festival (2007)
Aeroflot Open (2008)
European Club Cup (2007)
Search Sacrifice Explorer for Sergej Dyachkov
Search Google for Sergej Dyachkov
FIDE player card for Sergej Dyachkov
SERGEJ DYACHKOV (born Nov-06-1976, 42 years old) Russia
[ what is this?]
Sergej Vladimirovich Dyachkov:
International Master (1996); Grandmaster (2004).
page 1 of 5; games 1-25 of 112
Moves Year Event/Locale Opening
1. S Dyachkov vs Rublevsky 1-0 71 1992 Ch-RYS tt,X A06 Reti Opening
2. M Turov vs S Dyachkov 0-1 60 1994 St Petersburg op2 C01 French, Exchange
3. S Dyachkov vs Silman ½-½ 24 1994 It Pardubice (CZE) A45 Queen's Pawn Game
4. S Dyachkov vs Kharlov ½-½ 49 1994 RUS-chT A13 English
5. S Dyachkov vs V Malakhov ½-½ 61 1995 RUS-ch U18 A43 Old Benoni
6. S Dyachkov vs Korotylev 1-0 38 1995 RUS-ch U18 A42 Modern Defense, Averbakh System
7. S Dyachkov vs Chekhov ½-½ 48 1995 Orel D15 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav
8. S Dyachkov vs Savon ½-½ 15 1995 Orel A28 English
9. S Dyachkov vs Razuvaev ½-½ 27 1995 RUS-ch E00 Queen's Pawn Game
10. Dreev vs S Dyachkov 1-0 35 1995 RUS-ch E80 King's Indian, Samisch Variation
11. S Dyachkov vs V Malakhov 1-0 26 1996 RUS-ch U20 A43 Old Benoni
12. S Dyachkov vs M Turov ½-½ 18 1996 RUS-ch U20 D85 Grunfeld
13. S Dyachkov vs Chekhov ½-½ 21 1996 RUS-chT A41 Queen's Pawn Game (with ...d6)
14. S Dyachkov vs Ponomariov 1-0 36 1996 EU-ch U20 A14 English
15. S Dyachkov vs K Aseev ½-½ 18 1996 Russian Championship E00 Queen's Pawn Game
16. Varavin vs S Dyachkov 1-0 46 1996 Russian Championship B04 Alekhine's Defense, Modern
17. Dolmatov vs S Dyachkov 0-1 66 1996 Russian Championship B13 Caro-Kann, Exchange
18. S Dyachkov vs M G Notkin ½-½ 44 1996 Russian Championship A30 English, Symmetrical
19. A Galkin vs S Dyachkov 1-0 40 1996 Russian Championship C19 French, Winawer, Advance
20. O Korneev vs S Dyachkov 1-0 31 1996 Russian Championship B04 Alekhine's Defense, Modern
21. S Dyachkov vs Rublevsky 0-1 55 1996 Russian Championship D29 Queen's Gambit Accepted, Classical
22. Epishin vs S Dyachkov ½-½ 17 1996 Russian Championship E11 Bogo-Indian Defense
23. S Dyachkov vs V Nevostrujev ½-½ 45 1996 Russian Championship D73 Neo-Grunfeld, 5.Nf3
24. S Dyachkov vs V Zvjaginsev ½-½ 18 1996 Russian Championship A09 Reti Opening
25. S Dyachkov vs S Namgilov ½-½ 7 1996 Russian Championship D14 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav, Exchange Variation
page 1 of 5; games 1-25 of 112
There is no kibitzing for this page, yet.
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, totally anonymous,
and 100% free--plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
No obscene, racist, sexist, or profane language.
No spamming, advertising, or duplicating posts.
No personal attacks against other members.
Nothing in violation of United States law.
No posting personal information of members.
See something that violates our rules?
Blow the whistle and inform an administrator.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific player and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, you might try the Kibitzer's Café.
posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors.
Spot an error? Please
suggest your correction
and help us eliminate database mistakes!
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2018, Chessgames Services LLC