Number of games in database: 6
Years covered: 1924 to 1937
Overall record: +3 -3 =0 (50.0%)*
* Overall winning percentage = (wins+draws/2) / total games.
Search Sacrifice Explorer for Johannes Petersen
Search Google for Johannes Petersen
| page 1 of 1; 6 games
|Mar-01-11|| ||BLarsen1967: Danish player from Aalborg - Petersen participated in the Danish Championship 1924 where he came third,scoring 4.5 out of 7 (the champ Aage Kier won all his 7 games) - Here's the game from round 1,Petersen vs Kier|
[White "Petersen, Johannes"]
[Black "Kier, Aage"]
1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nc6 3. Bb5 a6 4. Ba4 Nf6 5. O-O Be7 6. d3 d6 7. Nc3 O-O 8.
Ne2 b5 9. Bb3 Bg4 10. c3 Na5 11. Bc2 c5 12. Ng3 Qc7 13. h3 Bd7 14. Re1 Kh8
15. b3 Nc6 16. Bb2 b4 17. c4 Ng8 18. Kh1 f5 19. exf5 Nh6 20. Qd2 Nxf5 21.
Ne4 a5 22. Kg1 Rac8 23. Rad1 Nh4 24. Nxh4 Bxh4 25. Rf1 Nd4 26. Bxd4 cxd4
27. Bb1 Bxh3 28. gxh3 Rf3 29. Kg2 Rcf8 30. Qe2 Qf7 31. Ng3 Qf4 32. Qe4
Rxf2+ 33. Rxf2 Qxg3+ 0-1
Spot an error? Please
suggest your correction
and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, totally anonymous,
and 100% free--plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, or profane language.
- No spamming, advertising, or duplicating posts.
- No personal attacks against other members.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No posting personal information of members.
See something that violates our rules? Blow the whistle and inform an administrator.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific player and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, you might try the Kibitzer's Café.
posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors.|
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC