| page 1 of 2; games 1-25 of 45
|1. Timman vs D Palo
||1-0||46||2005||Sigeman & Co||A38 English, Symmetrical|
|2. Nakamura vs C Hansen
||½-½||41||2005||Sigeman & Co||D11 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|3. V Iordachescu vs T Hillarp Persson
|| ||1-0||39||2005||Sigeman & Co||B06 Robatsch|
|4. E Hermansson vs Sasikiran
||0-1||74||2005||Sigeman & Co||C95 Ruy Lopez, Closed, Breyer|
|5. S B Hansen vs Hector
||0-1||90||2005||Sigeman & Co||C77 Ruy Lopez|
|6. E Hermansson vs V Iordachescu
|| ||0-1||40||2005||Sigeman & Co||C42 Petrov Defense|
|7. Hector vs Nakamura
||0-1||71||2005||Sigeman & Co||B01 Scandinavian|
|8. C Hansen vs Timman
|| ||½-½||33||2005||Sigeman & Co||E00 Queen's Pawn Game|
|9. T Hillarp Persson vs S B Hansen
||1-0||37||2005||Sigeman & Co||E55 Nimzo-Indian, 4.e3, Gligoric System, Bronstein Variation|
|10. Sasikiran vs D Palo
|| ||½-½||24||2005||Sigeman & Co||E30 Nimzo-Indian, Leningrad|
|11. S B Hansen vs E Hermansson
|| ||1-0||42||2005||Sigeman & Co||E54 Nimzo-Indian, 4.e3, Gligoric System|
|12. D Palo vs C Hansen
|| ||0-1||63||2005||Sigeman & Co||E12 Queen's Indian|
|13. Timman vs Hector
||1-0||61||2005||Sigeman & Co||A29 English, Four Knights, Kingside Fianchetto|
|14. V Iordachescu vs Sasikiran
|| ||½-½||32||2005||Sigeman & Co||C95 Ruy Lopez, Closed, Breyer|
|15. Nakamura vs T Hillarp Persson
||1-0||100||2005||Sigeman & Co||C02 French, Advance|
|16. T Hillarp Persson vs Timman
|| ||½-½||21||2005||Sigeman & Co||E44 Nimzo-Indian, Fischer Variation, 5.Ne2|
|17. Sasikiran vs C Hansen
||1-0||49||2005||Sigeman & Co||D36 Queen's Gambit Declined, Exchange, Positional line, 6.Qc2|
|18. E Hermansson vs Nakamura
||½-½||74||2005||Sigeman & Co||B42 Sicilian, Kan|
|19. V Iordachescu vs S B Hansen
|| ||½-½||31||2005||Sigeman & Co||B90 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|20. Hector vs D Palo
|| ||½-½||41||2005||Sigeman & Co||B12 Caro-Kann Defense|
|21. Timman vs E Hermansson
|| ||1-0||54||2005||Sigeman & Co||A37 English, Symmetrical|
|22. D Palo vs T Hillarp Persson
|| ||1-0||44||2005||Sigeman & Co||E00 Queen's Pawn Game|
|23. C Hansen vs Hector
|| ||1-0||36||2005||Sigeman & Co||D30 Queen's Gambit Declined|
|24. S B Hansen vs Sasikiran
|| ||½-½||43||2005||Sigeman & Co||C99 Ruy Lopez, Closed, Chigorin, 12...cd|
|25. Nakamura vs V Iordachescu
|| ||½-½||47||2005||Sigeman & Co||D31 Queen's Gambit Declined|
| page 1 of 2; games 1-25 of 45
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC