Irina Slavina Turova
Number of games in database: 169
Years covered: 2000 to 2015
Last FIDE rating: 2413 (2444 rapid, 2354 blitz)
Highest rating achieved in database: 2442
+54 -43 =72 (53.3 %)*
* Overall winning percentage = (wins+draws/2) / total games in the database.
NOTABLE GAMES: [ what is this?] I Turova vs K Arakhamia-Grant, 2009 1-0
I Turova vs E Chasovnikova, 2008 1-0
NOTABLE TOURNAMENTS: [ what is this?] Russian Team Championships (Women) (2011)
7th European Individual Championship: Women (2006)
10th European Individual Women's Championship (2009)
Euro Club Cup (Women) (2008)
European Individual Championship (Women) (2008)
Dutch Open (2011)
6th European Individual Women's Championship (2005)
European Club Cup (Women) (2007)
RECENT GAMES: 🏆
Rilton Cup H Tikkanen vs I Turova (Jan-05-15) 1-0 I Turova vs A Goganov (Jan-04-15) 0-1 I Turova vs L Johansson (Jan-03-15) 1-0 P Sjodahl vs I Turova (Jan-02-15) 0-1 I Turova vs M Percivaldi (Jan-01-15) 1/2-1/2
Search Sacrifice Explorer for Irina Slavina Turova
Search Google for Irina Slavina Turova
FIDE player card for Irina Slavina Turova
IRINA SLAVINA TUROVA (born Aug-10-1979, 38 years old) Russia
[ what is this?]
WGM and IM Irina Slavina Turova is married to Maxim Turov.
page 1 of 7; games 1-25 of 169
Moves Year Event/Locale Opening
1. L Totsky vs I Turova 1-0 49 2000 Chigorin Memorial B30 Sicilian
2. J Kochetkova vs I Turova ½-½ 25 2001 RUS-chTW 1-Liga C51 Evans Gambit
3. A Winter vs I Turova 0-1 44 2001 2nd ch-EUR Women B73 Sicilian, Dragon, Classical
4. I Turova vs A Stefanova 0-1 39 2001 2nd ch-EUR Women D15 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav
5. O Sikorova vs I Turova 0-1 75 2001 2nd ch-EUR Women B01 Scandinavian
6. I Turova vs B Jaracz ½-½ 35 2001 2nd ch-EUR Women A17 English
7. M Tsiganova vs I Turova ½-½ 26 2001 2nd ch-EUR Women D27 Queen's Gambit Accepted, Classical
8. I Turova vs E Cosma 0-1 49 2001 2nd ch-EUR Women D31 Queen's Gambit Declined
9. P Krupkova vs I Turova 1-0 42 2001 2nd ch-EUR Women C05 French, Tarrasch
10. I Turova vs C Moshina ½-½ 21 2001 2nd ch-EUR Women D83 Grunfeld, Grunfeld Gambit
11. K Grosar vs I Turova 0-1 58 2001 2nd ch-EUR Women C45 Scotch Game
12. S Gvetadze vs I Turova 0-1 37 2001 2nd ch-EUR Women C45 Scotch Game
13. J Stocek vs I Turova ½-½ 31 2001 Czech Open C24 Bishop's Opening
14. I Turova vs M Zurek ½-½ 38 2001 Czech Open A12 English with b3
15. Potkin vs I Turova 1-0 49 2001 Chigorin mem open B08 Pirc, Classical
16. S Klimov vs I Turova 0-1 60 2001 Chigorin mem open C16 French, Winawer
17. I Turova vs V Dobrov ½-½ 73 2001 Chigorin mem open D83 Grunfeld, Grunfeld Gambit
18. I Turova vs I Jakymov 1-0 61 2001 Chigorin mem open D43 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav
19. A Gavrilov vs I Turova 1-0 36 2001 Chigorin mem open D10 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav
20. I Turova vs R Lovkov 1-0 42 2001 Chigorin mem open A44 Old Benoni Defense
21. V Grebionkin vs I Turova ½-½ 66 2001 Chigorin mem open E94 King's Indian, Orthodox
22. I Turova vs G Tunik ½-½ 52 2001 Chigorin mem open A15 English
23. I Turova vs B Sambuev ½-½ 55 2001 Chigorin mem open E14 Queen's Indian
24. S Voitsekhovsky vs I Turova ½-½ 37 2003 It (open) St. Petersburg 300 C99 Ruy Lopez, Closed, Chigorin, 12...cd
25. Potkin vs I Turova ½-½ 55 2003 It (open) St. Petersburg 300 C02 French, Advance
page 1 of 7; games 1-25 of 169
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, totally anonymous,
and 100% free--plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
No obscene, racist, sexist, or profane language.
No spamming, advertising, or duplicating posts.
No personal attacks against other members.
Nothing in violation of United States law.
No posting personal information of members.
See something that violates our rules?
Blow the whistle and inform an administrator.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific player and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, you might try the Kibitzer's Café.
posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors.
Spot an error? Please
suggest your correction
and help us eliminate database mistakes!
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2017, Chessgames Services LLC