| page 1 of 13; games 1-25 of 306
| page 1 of 13; games 1-25 of 306
|Sep-09-08|| ||Abdooss: Khalifman is playing solidly at this point. Only 1 win, with the rest drawn.
|Sep-09-08|| ||Simonkaser: second !!!|
|Sep-09-08|| ||whiteshark: 166 games so far and not a single sacrifice. Remarkable?|
|Sep-10-08|| ||malthrope: <whiteshark: 166 games so far and not a single sacrifice. Remarkable?>|
Hehehe... ;) Time for <CG.com> to install a brand new <"Sacrifice Meter!"> ~lol~ <grin> - Mal
PS: Go Nepo! :^)
|Sep-10-08|| ||jon01: The best game so far has to be Inarkiev - Shomoev.|
|Sep-10-08|| ||whiteshark: Thank you <chessgames.com> for updating of 'sacrifice viewer'. :D|
<jon01: The best game so far has to be
E Inarkiev vs A Shomoev, 2008 >
(it's good/comfortable to post the link) :D
|Sep-11-08|| ||kellmano: Check out Inarkiev's game today:
Sadly i think he is losing. Nepo lost again as well :-(
|Sep-11-08|| ||visayanbraindoctor: Is this tournament a qualifier for the Russian Championship in December?|
If so, how many of the top placers will qualify?
|Sep-12-08|| ||Ichiro: 5 of them go to the Superfinal.|
|Sep-13-08|| ||visayanbraindoctor: <Ichiro: 5 of them go to the Superfinal.>|
Does any one know who the rest of the players are (beside the 5 top placers here) in the Russian Superfinals?
|Sep-13-08|| ||Ichiro: Maybe Morozevich(Champion), Grischuk, Tomashevsky, Svidler, Jakovenko, Dreev and Rychagov(Kramnik?).|
|Sep-13-08|| ||visayanbraindoctor: <Ichiro: Maybe Morozevich(Champion), Grischuk, Tomashevsky, Svidler, Jakovenko, Dreev and Rychagov(Kramnik?>|
Thanks again. I hope Kramnik plays.
|Sep-14-08|| ||kellmano: Could anyone post either the webpage or a crosstable of leaders. Seems like my man Inarkiev has done well, but i'm not sure how well.|
|Sep-14-08|| ||unsound: <kellmano> Inarkiev tied for 2nd-3rd and so qualified. See: http://www.chesscenter.com/twic/twi...|
|Sep-15-08|| ||visayanbraindoctor: Timofeev 8
There are many players with 7 points. If only 5 qualify, does it specifically mean that only Timofeev, Vitiugov, Inarkiev, Lastin, and Sakaev make through the Russian Superfinals?
|Sep-15-08|| ||kellmano: Nice one. I fully expect Inarkiev to go on to play some interesting games, losing most of them :-)|
|Sep-15-08|| ||Chesscomedian: Best Game so far: A Timofeev vs I Smikovski, 2008|
|Sep-19-08|| ||Xeroxx: < Best Game so far:> Hahahaha you posted that comment when the tournament was over :D :D :D|
|Sep-30-19|| ||Tabanus: I can't find the official standings table here.|
|Sep-30-19|| ||Chessdreamer: As of today 7 games not in this database;
Round 1 Daniil Lintchevski - Alexander Galkin,
Round 6 Andrey Rychagov - Sergei Iskusnyh,
Round 8 Petr Kiriakov - Vladimir Malakhov,
Round 9 Pavel Smirnov - Ian Nepomniachtchi,
Round 10 Vladimir Potkin - Yuri Yakovich,
Round 11 Ernesto Inarkiev - Nikita Vitiugov and
Round 11 Petr Kiriakov - Alexander Rustemov.
|Sep-30-19|| ||Tabanus: I just sent in
[Event "Russian Championship Higher League"]
[Site "Novokuznetsk RUS"]
[White "Ernesto Inarkiev"]
[Black "Nikita Vitiugov"]
1. e4 c5 2. Nf3 e6 3. d4 cxd4 4. Nxd4 Nc6 5. Nc3 a6 6. Be3 Nf6 7. Qd2 Bb4 8. f3
d5 9. a3 Qa5 10. exd5 Nxd5 11. Nb3 Bxc3 12. Nxa5 Bxd2+ 13. Bxd2 Nxa5 14. Bxa5
Ne3 15. Kf2 Nxf1 16. Rhxf1 Bd7 17. Rfd1 Bc6 18. Rd6 O-O 19. Rad1 h6 20. Rd8
Rfxd8 21. Rxd8+ Rxd8 22. Bxd8 f6 23. Be7 Kf7 24. Bd6 Ke8 25. Bc5 Kf7 26. Bd6
Ke8 27. Bc5 Kf7 1/2-1/2
Someone else send the other six ;)
|Oct-01-19|| ||Tabanus: E Inarkiev vs Vitiugov, 2008. No procrastination in <this> case.|
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC