| page 1 of 3; games 1-25 of 66
|1. L Bruzon Batista vs W Arencibia
|| ||½-½||65||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||C10 French|
|2. R Felgaer vs Y Quesada Perez
||1-0||36||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||B90 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|3. T Luther vs N Delgado Ramirez
|| ||½-½||19||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||B96 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|4. L Dominguez vs Y Gonzalez Vidal
|| ||1-0||60||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||C91 Ruy Lopez, Closed|
|5. I E Morovic-Fernandez vs A Ramirez Alvarez
|| ||0-1||44||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||D10 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|6. V Ikonnikov vs J Maiwald
||0-1||48||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||E62 King's Indian, Fianchetto|
|7. R Felgaer vs T Luther
|| ||1-0||32||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||B17 Caro-Kann, Steinitz Variation|
|8. N Delgado Ramirez vs L Bruzon Batista
|| ||½-½||10||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||B52 Sicilian, Canal-Sokolsky (Rossolimo) Attack|
|9. W Arencibia vs L Dominguez
||0-1||28||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||D43 Queen's Gambit Declined Semi-Slav|
|10. Y Gonzalez Vidal vs I E Morovic-Fernandez
|| ||1-0||35||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||B61 Sicilian, Richter-Rauzer, Larsen Variation, 7.Qd2|
|11. A Ramirez Alvarez vs V Ikonnikov
|| ||0-1||56||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||E46 Nimzo-Indian|
|12. Y Quesada Perez vs J Maiwald
|| ||1-0||55||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||C41 Philidor Defense|
|13. J Maiwald vs A Ramirez Alvarez
|| ||0-1||37||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||A07 King's Indian Attack|
|14. V Ikonnikov vs Y Gonzalez Vidal
|| ||1-0||27||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||A33 English, Symmetrical|
|15. I E Morovic-Fernandez vs W Arencibia
|| ||½-½||16||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||E32 Nimzo-Indian, Classical|
|16. L Dominguez vs N Delgado Ramirez
|| ||½-½||41||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||B90 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|17. L Bruzon Batista vs R Felgaer
|| ||1-0||54||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||A06 Reti Opening|
|18. T Luther vs Y Quesada Perez
|| ||½-½||34||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||B97 Sicilian, Najdorf|
|19. T Luther vs L Bruzon Batista
|| ||½-½||48||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||C99 Ruy Lopez, Closed, Chigorin, 12...cd|
|20. R Felgaer vs L Dominguez
||0-1||64||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||B91 Sicilian, Najdorf, Zagreb (Fianchetto) Variation|
|21. N Delgado Ramirez vs I E Morovic-Fernandez
|| ||½-½||55||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||C85 Ruy Lopez, Exchange Variation Doubly Deferred (DERLD)|
|22. W Arencibia vs V Ikonnikov
|| ||½-½||20||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||D15 Queen's Gambit Declined Slav|
|23. Y Gonzalez Vidal vs J Maiwald
|| ||½-½||39||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||B48 Sicilian, Taimanov Variation|
|24. Y Quesada Perez vs A Ramirez Alvarez
|| ||½-½||27||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||B04 Alekhine's Defense, Modern|
|25. A Ramirez Alvarez vs Y Gonzalez Vidal
||0-1||60||2004||Capablanca Memorial (Elite)||E54 Nimzo-Indian, 4.e3, Gligoric System|
| page 1 of 3; games 1-25 of 66
Spot an error? Please suggest your correction and help us eliminate database mistakes!
NOTE: You need to pick a username and password to post a reply.
Getting your account takes less than a minute, is totally anonymous, and 100% free—plus, it
entitles you to features otherwise unavailable.
Pick your username now and join the chessgames community!
If you already have an account, you should
Please observe our posting guidelines:
- No obscene, racist, sexist, profane, raunchy, or disgusting language.
- No spamming, advertising, duplicate or nonsense posts.
- No malicious personal attacks, including cyber stalking, systematic antagonism, or gratuitous name-calling of any member Iincludinfgall Admin and Owners or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. If you think someone is an idiot, then provide evidence that their reasoning is invalid and/or idiotic, instead of just calling them an idiot. It's a subtle but important distinction, even in political discussions.
- Nothing in violation of United States law.
- No malicious posting of or linking to personal, private, and/or negative information (aka "doxing" or "doxxing") about any member, (including all Admin and Owners) or any of their family, friends, associates, or business interests. This includes all media: text, images, video, audio, or otherwise. Such actions will result in severe sanctions for any violators.
- NO TROLLING. Admin and Owners know it when they see it, and sanctions for any trolls will be significant.
- Any off-topic posts which distract from the primary topic of discussion are subject to removal.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts to circumvent disciplinary action taken by Moderators is expressly prohibited.
- The use of "sock puppet" accounts in an attempt to undermine any side of a debate—or to create a false impression of consensus or support—is prohibited.
- All decisions with respect to deleting posts, and any subsequent discipline, are final, and occur at the sole discretion of the Moderators, Admin, and Owners.
- Please try to maintain a semblance of civility at all times.
NOTE: Keep all discussion on the topic of this page.
This forum is for this specific tournament and nothing else. If you want to discuss chess in general, or
this site, visit the Kibitzer's Café.
Messages posted by Chessgames members do not necessarily represent the views of Chessgames.com, its employees, or sponsors. All Moderator actions taken are at the sole discretion of the Admin and Owners—who will strive to act fairly and consistently at all times.
your profile |
Premium Membership |
Kibitzer's Café |
Biographer's Bistro |
new kibitzing |
Tournament Index |
Player Directory |
Notable Games |
World Chess Championships |
Opening Explorer |
Guess the Move |
Game Collections |
ChessBookie Game |
Chessgames Challenge |
privacy notice |
Copyright 2001-2019, Chessgames Services LLC